Select this service if you have been unfairly dismissed because:
- You have been forced out of your job.
- You have been dismissed without a proper procedure being followed.
- You have been made redundant unreasonably.
- You have been asked to leave.
Select If you feel forced to resign (constructive dismissal) because:
- You are undermined at work.
- You are being bullied or harassed.
- You have been demoted.
- You have been put under unbearable pressure.
- You have been placed in an untenable position.
This service can help you if you have been mistreated at work because:
- You are pregnant (more).
- Your sex.
- Your race.
- Your age.
- Any disability you may have.
- Your sexual orientation.
Welcome to JobRights
Jobrights provides advice and support for people who have been unfairly dismissed, discriminated against or who have suffered mistreatment by their employer in England & Wales. This service is managed by regulated UK employment solicitors.
We believe that employment law advice should be both affordable and accessible to all. Very often people need to pay hefty legal fees to get the advice they need. This Website offers you a sensible alternative covering a range of issues:
Why Our Service Is Different……
- First and foremost: we are solicitors – all services are solicitor led
- Our service is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
- We recognise the need for low cost effective employment law solutions
- We provide the advice you need at a price that you can afford
We are a firm of solicitors based in the city of Leeds, West Yorkshire and are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA). We offer fixed fee employment law advice so there are no hidden costs.
Our experts are helping people everyday in locations such as Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Nottingham, London, Bristol, Cardiff and many other UK towns and cities.